IFFAAD India Chapter
- McGill University, in collaboration with Airports Authority of India and University of Petroleum and Energy Studies, organised an International Conference on Contemporary Issues on Air Transport, Air Law and Regulation from 23rd to 25th April at New Delhi. The Conference was a great success with wide participation. The following five members of our Foundation also made presentations (available at www.mcgill.ca/iasl): Dr Ram Jakhu Professor of Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University; Dr Ludwig Weber Professor at Institute of Air and Space Law, McGill University and former Director Legal Department of ICAO; Mr Vivek Pattanyak, Former Director ICAO; Dr Ranjana Kaul Partner Dua Associates; Dr Sanat Kaul, Former Representative of India to the Council of ICAO.
- IFFAAD, in collaboration with Aviation Watch, held a successful one day Conference at Mumbai on 25th March 2008. It was held at Orchid hotel and was well attended. Issues dicussed covered safety, security and passenger rights, insurence and compensation, and issues of Mumbai Airport.
- Minutes of 5th meeting of the Foundation for Aviation and Development held on 16 February 2008 in New Delhi
- Minutes of the 1ST GB Meeting held on 14 July 2007 at 2 Satya Sadan, Chankyapuri, New Delhi
- International Conference on Aviation Safety, Security & Environment - The Impact on Tourism & Development in India, November 1-2, 2007, Taj Mahal, Mansingh Road, New Delhi, India
- Amend Law for Aircraft Victoms: Experts. Hindustan Times, 3 September 2007 (press clipping)