Speakers Hon. Jacques Saada and
H.E. Jean Christophe Chouvet.
Master of Ceremonies – Executive Director Mr. Peter Janssen, introduced Ambassador Jean
Christophe Chouvet, and invited him to the Podium.
H. E. Chouvet spoke on .......Speech included as an attachment.
This was followed by Lunch, specially prepared by the Chef of the Marriott Château Champlain
under special advisement from the General Manager, for this elite group in attendance.
2. Chairman Charles Bedard welcomed all present and thanked them for taking the time to be present.
3. There were general discussions on various topics.
4. Dr. Kotaite addressed the Members on the general worldwide situation of Civil Aviation.
5. Dr. Kaul spoke on the activities of the International Foundation for Aviation & Development in India.
6. Mr. Lombolu spoke on Civil Aviation in Africa.
7. Mr. Mishra spoke on the same subject in reference to India.
and outer space, covering the period January to December 2009.1 It is part of the broader
Space Security Index (SSI) project, which aims to improve transparency with respect to space
activities and provide a common, comprehensive knowledge base to support the development
of national and international policies that contribute to space security.
The definition of space security guiding this report reflects the express intent of the 1967 Outer
On 12 May 2010, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO)2
European and North Atlantic Volcanic Ash Task Force (EUR/NAT VATF)3,
established by ICAO in response to the volcanic eruption in Eyjafjallajökull,
Iceland on 20 March 2010, agreed on a common working agenda to improve
contingency plans in the European and North Atlantic Regions. The Task
Force identified key areas for improving the efficiency of responses to volcanic
ash emergencies, including harmonizing procedures used by North Atlantic